Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sorry, Not Quite at Our Best.....

"Don't you just hate it when that happens...."

                                                    Too many "issues" upon our Mind.....
                 Got very upset at the bringing up of past "injustices" we have endured....
            Now, more "calm" ... ( though having rammed a bottle opener into my hand....)

                    This is the piece of Human Crap that we wish to see Gone....!!!!
The sorry "Crack-Head" who trashed my Home ( and my Collection) in Oct 2013
                .... And who attacked me in my own home a few months back....
                      he seldom leaves his house (too many people "looking" for him)....
                we will Not have to do "anything" to Him..... "Others" will "get him"....

6 comments:

  1. "Thinking" to be done, Kiddies....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stabbed my hand with a art brush... ( left a 1/2 inch wide hole in my hand)
    We had things get a bit worse....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, one must trust The Universe to deal out justice on our behalf sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, by Attacking Stacey , He "Pissed-Off" a lot of folks.....
    Some fear that over his attacks upon my home (My Collection) and on me.... was beat in the face for nearly 4 minutes ( while pinned to the floor by my throat)
    Some fear that we may take it out on the Town....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, he doesn't look like a Crack-Head

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi is though, and he lost a chunk of his brain while Drinking and driving and hit a split-rail fence .... one section went through his left eye and all the way through his skull....

    ReplyDelete