Thursday, February 5, 2015

Did Not Even Realize the Time.....


        We seem to have "over-slept".... oh well, the rest will probably be "good" for us....
                                          Hope that you all are well this day....
         Ahh, here comes Wilfred's skeleton strolling by.... now that is is Free of Wilfred's body...
                    have much more to worry over than just "low number of views"...
we try to post things that we think you may enjoy or just things for me to share with others....
             
                  How about another horror story from my childhood.... From Eerie # 40....

           "Head Shop" ... the images of this one stuck in my young mind for many years....
            
               
                
                
                 
                 

2 comments:

  1. I could go for a little nap right now too. Always a little sleepy after lunch. Unfortunately I'm at work so must look lively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Lady Debra... Tonight we will be posting from the horror comics of my childhood...
    ... have a pleasant day...

    ReplyDelete