Sunday, November 2, 2014

A Great Day of the Dead to You....


            November 2nd ...a day to pay your thanks and respects unto your dead ancestors....
          and just this past week my only Uncle passed away.... "Uncle Bill" will be missed....
                         My own health issues are not their best for a few days now....

With bright colors and festivities our Hispanic neighbors are celebrating the contributions passed down from their past relatives....A Day to celebrate the good that these loved ones passed down to us , as well as their many contributions they have given to the Family as a whole.....
..... So Remember to at least say a small prayer dedicated to those loved ones that are no longer with us.... May God rest their souls.....

1 comment:

  1. As I just lit a cigarette,,,, a small brown recluse crawled down the cigarette towards my face... luckily , I saw it first.... a facial bit would have been Very Bad...

    ReplyDelete