Thursday, September 25, 2014

We Wish You All a Great Day.....


                                               it is after 10:00am here ....
 Going to try to get a few hours sleep, if possible...
Nerves are a "Mess" worrying over Court tomorrow morning....
We already know that basically "Nothing" will be done about the attack upon me....
We called the Magistrate a couple of weeks back to explain what had happened... He simply told me "It would be different if I was a Woman",... and hung up on me....
There is no "justice" in this county (unless you have enough money or know the "right" people... things are run on the "good ole' boy" System..... and those (Corrupt bastards) with a Badge Never Lie.... their word is the "absolute Truth"....(yeah, right...)
        ... So we have No Hope for a favorable outcome tomorrow.... Sucks to be me....

 Jerry Rushing of Monroe wrote the idea (that was later used for the TV show "Dukes of Hazzard" based upon this county and its corrupt officials)..... if we were not listed as "disabled" , we would still be getting "Harrassed"every time I was seen walking... as we had been for almost 20 years.....
We told that Fat-A$$ that we would turn him in to the Civil Liberties Union ... so to bother me , they must now show (and Prove) "Just Cause"...

1 comment:

  1. The "wonderful" Life in a small (minded) Southern town....

    ReplyDelete