Monday, September 1, 2014

We Hope that You are Having a Great Labor Day.....

                       
                                                      We are feeling a bit better....
                                  
                                      One last "family holiday" before colder weather.....

after over an hour of searching old files.... still could not find the image for which we were looking...

                           So here is a image of the original "Winnie the Pooh" and friends.....

4 comments:

  1. I can't find a photo that I really need that you may be familiar with. It is a creepy dirty bandaged guy on a bed. I think that he is chained to the bed, and he also has a bandage around his head. He has a creepy fanged big mouth too I think. If you know the one please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it! *Whew* (I'm wanting to use it for art on a song I'm doing, it really goes with the song) http://a.wattpad.com/cover/9988258-256-k935643.jpg

    ReplyDelete