Friday, February 21, 2014

Today's Dungeons and Dragons .....

                       
                            It asks ...the first time that I sold some of my Game stuff....
                                                a bit of a sad tale of desperation....
While stuck in rush hour traffic.... we ran out of gas ... near the shop "Heroes Aren't Hard to Find"...
 had been a customer there for years.... I went to ask for a bit of "help" .... the guy was rude to me and only changed his tone when he saw that I had a copy of "Deities and Demi-Gods"...
He said he can't help me but he would give me $5'00 for the book ... I did not want to part with one of my favorite books... but I was desperate.... so I agreed... The following week My Book was well displayed and they wanted $45.oo for it.... And I have watched them "screw over" others while I was shopping ...

No comments:

Post a Comment