Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Good Sunday to You All....


Thought that you might enjoy this one dear Lady Emma....
                                               Hope that you all are Well....

Though I doubt that I would ever own a "Barbie" in my collection.... These are pretty Cool...


                                    Barbie and Ken as "Morticia and Gomez Addams"...!!!!

                                                And as a tribute to Hitchcock ......

          They made a doll of poor "Miss Tippy" Being "attacked" by "The Birds".... Cool....

4 comments:

  1. The Tipi Hedron Barbie doll would be a lot cooler if one of her eyeballs was out of its socket and in one of the crow's beaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I would so buy that one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both The Addams Family Barbie set and the Tippi Hedren doll are very cool! Have you seen The Munsters Barbie set?

    http://pinterest.com/pin/115967759125897913/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ... I put them in a previous "Munsters" Post

    ReplyDelete