Saturday, December 1, 2012

Alex Came by to Try and Get Things Running Right....

Until Alex installed "Windows 7" My scanner worked fine... Now it no longer works....
 and we may have lost Alex as a "friend" as well... It seems that I have greatly offended those present.... (After being told that it apparently My Scanner will no longer work ...I got "Pissed" Then snatched up a crow-bar and rushed for the worthless piece of electric crap before I even realized what I was doing ...I had terrified the the people in the room...I put the crowbar down and tried to appollgise ... But they left anyway....
                                 Well, This is another "fine Mess" that Stacey has gotten us into...
                                          Wish us "Luck" ...Kiddies.... Later

1 comment:

  1. We fell asleep making this post last night and had to finish it today....

    ReplyDelete