Saturday, December 8, 2012

The 11 Questions from Gabriel...

The First 11 Questions...
 1.    What do I enjoy most about blogging ??
          It gives me a chance to share my collected "stuff" with you good folks.
 2. You are shipped off to some deserted island.. You can bring only one book one album and one bottle ... what do you bring??
   I would bring the book "Grendle" by john Gardener.... as for Album , that would be Guns-n-Roses "Spaghetti Incident" ...,As for a "Bottle" ...i guess it would have to be a supply of my nerve pills... kind of hard to accomplish anything with very bad nerves...
 3. If you could "download" a great amount of information into your brain instantly, but only once, what would this info be about... ??
A good working knowledge of Quantum Physics and "Chaos Theory
  4. What is your favorite color..???
 I would say "Black " or "Grey"... but those are Not colors..."  maybe "Blue"...
  5.  Who would be your favorite dead celebrity with whom to have dinner and a couple of drinks with...??
 I would have to say Mr. Vincent Price....
 6. Suppose that "God" exists , and you can ask Him One question, what would you ask..??
  "Why have I been made to Suffer so in this life...???"
7.  if you were given the chance to stay a week somewhere, with everything paid for ...where would it be...??
I would like to go to Disney.... Never been and with my health issues I will never get to go...
8.  You wake up in a "post-apocalyptic" world... Everyone is gone ...What do you do for "Fun"...put togeher a "collection" with which to surround myself..
9. A time machine appears in your living room...Past or Future..?? When and Why..???
   The past has its own simplistic charms... But, I would have to say the Future...at least 200 years... maybe then humans will have learned to "live with one another"..
10.   My Favorite "fictional" Character...???
    That is an Easy one...The Joker, of course...
11. Share A Joke.....
... this man , having a couple of questions on his religious beliefs... used the time he is allotted for his Lunch break to go and speak with his minister... at the minister's home he he finds only his elderly wife, who tells him that her husband is gone for the day ...She invites him inside... while they are sitting in the parlor talking ..he starts to realize just how "hungry" he now is... He notices a glass jar of peanuts on the coffee table... he asks the nice lady if she minds if he has some of them... She replies that she has no teeth and cannot chew them and tells him to help himself... time passes and when it comes time for him to return to work.. he excuses himself...  he then looks down and realizes that he has eaten the entire jar of peanuts... he feels badly about this and offers to bring more when he comes back to speak with the minister... She tells him that is OK and he need not do so and reminds him that she has no teeth and cannot chew them ..she then goes on to inform him that her husband buys her the chocolate-covered peanuts, and she then sucks off all of the chocolate and puts the peanuts into the jar....
                                            One of the only "Jokes" that came to mind...
                                                                  Later Kiddies...

3 comments:

  1. I think that Spaghetti Incident is one of the best album from Guns'n'Roses!
    And I also think that in 200 years people won't know how to live together (in peace?), I think that we haven't remedy, we can't change.. The world must exploit (or something)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, You are right... "human nature" sucks... So there are way too many "Ass-Holes" in the world...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool answers Doc!
    I sadly agree with both of you. 200 years is not nearly enough for us humans to get our shit together. Quantum physics and Chaos theory, eh? that's quite a 'heaful'
    That joke... I laughed my head off, but ewwww!

    ReplyDelete