Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Trip to Hell...And a Song...

                                                  Yes Kiddies another "Hellraiser" Story...
 I believe This Tale to be One of the Very Best of them All....it "fills us in on" the background of the "Boxes"....and I Love the "Character who creates these "Boxes"...










                           I thought the "green eyes" reference  at the end went well with the Story...
                                                                     Later Kiddies.....

3 comments:

  1. Thanky for your comment, i hope you feel better now and that you will enjoy a nice weekend :)
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Thank you for share a lot of thing that I didn't know it and they are amazing! And all about Freddy! I got the post with news about him... now I must translate it xD
    And yes... you have to post the answers of our questions!!!

    Great song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ..I have to get together a few pages of notes... ( I have misplaced my Acceptance Post notes that I originally put together)... And Don't worry I will answer both sets of 11 questions...I will try to get this "Loooong" Award Post later this evening... Have yourself a nice weekend

      Delete