Saturday, May 30, 2020

Weekend...

                                                More "murders" (in my Sims)
                                                       love these "facial expressions"
                                 and my poor "scientist" was "abducted by Aliens"
                                always "something to keep my "game-world" more amusing
                                                    and got my "alien" garden finished
                                                                       Back off to my Sims
on June 2nd EA Games will give an "update" to Sims 4 "base-game"(even get "ladders")


3 comments:

  1. my first scientist was made "alien pregnant" back to back ... having another Sim raise one...
    Had the scientist gift its "son" with a custom "ray gun"
    Will allow it to grow up and become a "Villain"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. found out that the kid cannot use ray gun (must be at least a "teen")
      somehow my "Stacey" character was "deleted"... had ran him since May 23rd, last year...
      hate we "lost" him... working up another "Stacey"
      calling it a "Night" for now

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete