Monday, February 3, 2020

More BS....

 
My Brother's "dead-beat kid's mother... (and her "druggie" mother) are at it again ...
he had to move back here again...  so t hey called Social Services on my home ... again...
(she just wants the kids for the food stamps and to claim them on her taxes...
                       My (2nd generation) Captain ... jet pack is fun in game-play
Been doing more than a bit of moving my stuff out of this room... Have well over two rooms of stuff

                                      normally just me and my dog. Casper
     Got the (Mezco) Pennywise 1/6th scale action figure ordered... T his one should arrive by May

3 comments:

  1. was about to post her face and charges of failure to pay any child-support

    ReplyDelete
  2. figure is a 1/12th scale .... a bit over 6 inches tall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got my (Neca) Pennywise (with cloth outfit)

    ReplyDelete