Friday, January 10, 2020

Been Thinking...


Hello... was thinking about last year this time of the year..
Someone we knew 20 years ago.... He had come from way up North... had heard that he had died from "overdose"... He said he heard that Stacey had died... He asked me if wanted to go for a ride.
I agreed... Did not know What was in-store... we pulled over next to a cow-pasture and he told me that he intended to take me out in that field and "put a bullet" in my head and leave me there...
...it seems he thought that I had cast a Curse upon him.... took more than a bit of talking to get me out of this "mess"... when he brought me back He told me he would be back in 10 years and that I had best be dead by then...
      
have not told family of this, and have kept this bit of info to ourself ever since.... but this has been in  my thoughts for a bit lately... He knew of the curse we placed on another back then... Never had "ill-will" towards him... and never cursed him...
Always use caution when dealing with an unexpected situation

2 comments:

  1. Just trying to ease these thoughts Not trying to upset anyone.. just that these memories have bothered me for over a week now.... Just wanted to "get this off of my chest" (as the old saying goes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is type of "mess" that comes from the "rumors" that this area says about me

    ReplyDelete