Saturday, February 25, 2017

Wishing You a Pleasant Saturday...

   Dr. Theda and Beetlejuice (on Saturn) about to be lost along with my Spore "Game-World"...
A Lot to deal with for the time being... wish us the Best for All of those things that are to occur ...
                     
Trying to keep from "Thinking" very much (some very "Bad" (and "unpleasant" thoughts there)...
                            
One piece of uplifting news... Finally got that "Joker" cup !!! ... Back about 46 years ago... 7-11 stores had DC Character Slurpee cups... (we still have Riddler, Catwoman and Two Penguin cups from getting them as a kid) ... well that evening ..... all those years ago... As we left my Grandmother's house , my Sister and I began to argue... So my Dad refused to stop that week and let us get a Slurpee (with "Joker" Cup....!!!!)  We have lamented over this much wanted Joker item for my Collection.... about 20 years ago .... found one at comic convention... (the small bag seems to hav slipped from my grip of several small bags of things purchased) ...About 6 years ago found and ordered one of these Joker cups from E-bay .... never receded it (Seller got mad an insisted that He Sent it)....
                                    
Well I now have one... sitting beside of me... (wrapped in plastic)    ... I know is sounds rather "petty"... but This Cup has been a "Holy Grail" of sorts to Stacey since early childhood...
                       (in mid-70's, Pepsi made a Glass version... think sold at Hardees )

No comments:

Post a Comment