Friday, October 21, 2016

A bit of Health Issues for Now...


Still getting my breath in gasps and gulps... Awoke earlier and could Not breath...
.. after falling from couch to floor ... Then it took a bit to even be able to cough... not enough air going in to cough back up... with the coughing came the (very) thick mucus... often completely obstructing my air-way.... Some mornings are much better (some rather Worse) ...

                                                       But "That's Death", Kiddies....
                all in all this (lack of the ability breath) is What wakes us almost every day...
Will be sitting here at the floor till we have the ability walk to kitchen and carry back most of a cup (would spill if too full , our nervous disorder...)(till our  sense of balance is usable... then have  my cup of coffee... able to take rather short breaths for now... Sorry, but awaking to the fact that you cannot breath if a bit Scary....

was just informed yesterday that there  is another CT Scan for me in March (about  6 months after last one) to observe the Tumor on the back of my heart... (to check for any change in size or shape)
...this "unknown" factor really has us worried... they cannot do a biopsy (putting me under for any surgery my weakened heart will stop and not start back... Was "fretting" over these facts yesterday and not being able to breath earlier scared us that much more...

I do not tell you good Folks these tings to gain sympathy or "pity"...just an explanation of a reason that we often do get done all that we intended to have done...

2 comments:

  1. That must be very scary Stacey. I am sorry to hear to you are having such a rough time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just apart of my daily life these days, dear Lady M... Thank you for your kind words...

      Delete