Thursday, May 19, 2016

Well, Today is My Birthday....

               
                                              About to make a pot of coffee...
                                   
               Well, Today is my birthday... wish we were more "enthusiastic" about it...

Friends have planed a get together for Stacey... My Sister got me a simple cake yesterday and my friends have gotten me one as well...
                 
                                 Not in the best of spirits... so we will try to "act" pleasant...

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, my Friend...
      a pleasant day to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. The Cake that my Friends are getting for me is being made by that good Friend, Neighbor, and Follower, Karen Pitz... Thank You... (She has made cakes at the Deli for Years....

    ReplyDelete