Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Back Up and Going...


                       after only about, almost 4 hours of sleep... So, up for the day...
eating some Sherbet (cherry), will have to wait a couple of hours to get food... My Sister will be coming by to check on me then... she runs to Town for me as well... We are very Thankful to have Her as "Primary Care Giver"... She drops by almost every other day ( After a full day of work, then has to drive all the back to near her work-place)...

                           We even had a wonderful Easter dinner at her home last Sunday..
                                                            Someone at the door....

well, that was "interesting".... A Lady (from a local Church)just dropped by... So, had to speak with her..... We know that my Yard looks "badly"... so she spoke to me to ask if I would allow her Church to send some folks over , early on an Saturday morning to take care of my yard.....
My (almost new) mower died apparently the "newer Regulations" on petrol includes "gunk" that "settles" and clogs fuel systems (Did Not know or would have drained , or "ran-out" All of the fuel in the mower before storage) many that I know have "lost" small engines (mostly mowers) to  this issue..
(looked over past posts for an "image" to "represent" Government... All images posted have been pulled leaving a couple of posts of "blanks" were all that remain, thanks to the CAS)(No image)
 
 So  will have to do whatever I can as yard work (before they ever arrive) Do Not want them to see just "how Bad" things actually are... We are accustomed to living without many of the "things" that most folks just "take for granted"... (like "breathing") yes, we live in "poverty" and will die the same... we just have learned to accept "less" (be "Thankful" for what we do have) adjust ourself to live with no "expectations" of things ever "improving" (though, it is a "Given" that my health issues will continue to worsen...
 
 So like we tell people, "Always remember to "Smile".... (and be Thankful for the "little" things in your Life.... A Pleasant Day  to All of You...

No comments:

Post a Comment