Thursday, August 7, 2014

We Attempted to Take Out Charges of the Attack....


Nothing that I can Do ... That "Crack-Head" is going to get away with attacking me ... and we can expect further "Retaliation" from him.... So we will have to stay home to protect my home and my dog ....    N
            The dispatcher ( a very polite Lady) connected me to the "Magistrate's Office"....
                               told him that Stacey is disabled and now over 50....
                        told him how he had me by the throat beating me in the face....
                    His response was "it would be different if I were a Woman..."
He then hung up on me... That is the way the "Authorities" around have Always treated Stacey....
                            So from now on we must live in constant fear of what he may do......

1 comment:

  1. promised his young son that would not kill his father...
    been seeing his "suffering" (due to his own "bad choices") .... so, "revenge" is just leaving him be

    ReplyDelete