Friday, June 21, 2013

Finally Quit This Session of "Spore".....


Attained a "Warp 5" engine for my ship ..... and made enough Alliances to allow me to place "Embassies" on other worlds ...(to improve my relations with the other race....) Had to form 20 Alliances to reach this...
Up-graded my "Ship" as well....

                                               And 1,500 travels to star systems.....!!!
A hologram of my creatures stands before his "Collection".....

Did increase the amount of my collected "Artifacts".... Basically a "Space Archeologist" .....  Cool...

2 comments:

  1. But Started another game at "Tribal" Level and rapidly advanced them to "Space" Level...
    Got to get some Sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says that my insectiod Alien Archeologist has bee doing very well ... states that we have collected over 100 "artifacts" from across the Galaxy....!!!!
    This will make for a much greater "Collection"....
    I made one of "Us" ... a "Collector".....

    ReplyDelete