Wednesday, May 1, 2013

And Now a Bit More "Bad News"....

                                        The Mal-ware has returned ... as well....
Apparently it is originating from my "Strong-Vault" security program.... I tried to un-install this security program and all it did was to pop up a box asking me if I want "More" pop-ups on "Great Savings"... I hit NO... but it would Not allow me to un-install "Strong-Vault"....
Alex talked to me on the phone just a bit ago... He told me that He would come by Tomorrow to "Fix" things...!!!! If he shows up ... That will be a couple lees "Worries" in our life.....
                                        Plus more Cool "Paper-Crafts".... Kiddies...

                      This one is by "Raven's Blight"..... Makers of the "Hearse Play-Set"...!!!!

3 comments:

  1. So what browser do you use? Firefox I hope. There are some good add ons you should get to help protect you from malware.

    Most of all get Adblock Plus if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete