Friday, January 4, 2013

"Demon-Possessed" Pumpkins....

                          My Four remaining Pumpkins will be carved as  "Jack-o-Lanterns....
                            These I will light nightly as they sit in my picture window....
This way the "good folk of this Town" can drive by and see the "Demon-Pumpkins" for themselves...
                             I intend to "milk" this pathetic "Rumor"... just for "Spite"...
( Note if you spread a bit of Vaseline over all "cut" sections of the carved pumpkin , this will prolong its "life" by a week... and a bit of bug spray if the fruit flies try to invade...)

3 comments:

  1. Be sure to take a photo, and post it when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving some for winter huh. That's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the pics.
    I bet those pumpkins look awesome.

    ReplyDelete