Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Theater of Blood

                                                   Here is the death of one of the critics...





                                                            Fried alive as was Joan of Arc ..


 
 I loved the demented character portrayed by Mr. Price



This is a statue of one of my favorite Price characters  ( I would really like to own a 1/6 scale action figure of "Edward Lionheart" from "Theater of Blood)
                                                                 Enjoy the film Kiddies.....

1 comment:

  1. I always really sympathized with poor old Eddie. The music over the opening credits is really haunting, Theater of Blood is a great flick. And note, that Lionheart's daughter is played by Diana Rigg, showing off her boss acting talents.

    This is a really great tribute statue. Reminds me of my pop's old Aurora monster model kits.

    ReplyDelete